It’s time to plan your honeymoon and you know you want…sun, tropical & FUN! The resort that has thought of every last detail to ensure you have the BEST honeymoon every is the infamous Sandals Resorts. For 19 Years In–A–Row Sandals has been voted the World’s Leading All-inclusive company.
- You’ll receive a complimentary honeymoon package consisting of a bottle of chilled sparkling wine elegantly arranged in your room to toast your future, a special turndown service that includes flower petals on your bed on the first evening of your honeymoon and delight in a delivery of a decadent breakfast in bed one morning of your choice.
- Enjoy the all inclusive resort with many restaurants, bars, swim up pools, land activities and water activities (i.e. snorkeling, scuba diving, golf, paddle boarding, aqua trikes, kayaking, cat sailing, windsurfing, gyms, entertainment – piano bar, live bands, karaoke, firepit parties, etc., tennis, volleyball, etc.)
- In Jamaica and St. Lucia enjoy stay at 1 play at 3. You will be shuttled to the resorts.
- In Nassau enjoy the off-shore island
- Upgrade to the Butler category and let him take care of EVERYTHING for you! He will reserve your chairs by the pool with your reading materials and towels, make dinner reservations, draw a bath, turn down the sheets, do your laundry…whatever you need, he will do!
Sandals is located on 8 islands with 16 resorts. The newest one just opened this month, Sandals Barbados!! You can go to Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Bahamas/Nassau, Bahamas/Exuma, Turks & Caicos, Grenada & Barbados. Flights from Houston to Bahamas are very economical too!
On February 19, 2015, Royalty Event Parties has partnered up with Grey Stone Manor Bed and Breakfast to have a Honeymoon Caribbean Event. It will be from 7:00-8:30pm located at 20058 Scenic Loop Rd, Helotes, Texas 78023. There will be catered food, wine, beer, door prizes and a special booking incentive. We will have Luke Majewski from Sandals to tell you all about the Caribbean and everything it has to offer. Please RSVP to Trudy Scott and firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-595-9263 to reserve your spot. I hope to see you there!! It is going to be a lot of fun.
If you need help planning your honeymoon please contact me! I would love to help you!!