The most luxurious of all inclusive resorts, offering more than any other, and the one everyone has heard of is…Sandals! Did you know that Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts are also owned by Sandals and offer the same amount of quality for families? There are 20 resorts on 8 islands!! In this blog I am going to focus only on Sandals, 15 resorts for couples only. The perfect resort for your honeymoon! Sandals are in Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia, Bahamas/Nassau, Bahamas/Exuma, Grenada & Barbados!
Why book a Sandals honeymoon when there are a lot of resort options out there? There are MANY reasons. The #1 reason is Sandals has more QUALITY inclusions than any other resort in the world! Lets take a look further into this…
1. Sandals offers so much value!
- Direct roundtrip airport transfers
- Tips, gratuities & hotel taxes included (except for Butlers & Red Lane Spa therapists)
- Well-appointed room accommodations (luxurious furnishings & sheets, in-room bar, lots of upgrades available) 35% of all Sandals accommodations are suites.
- All meals & snacks with anytime dining (they even handle dietary restrictions). They have 156 individual restaurants spanning over 19 different international cuisines in all their resorts (including Beaches & Grand Pineapple), up to 19 in each resort.
- Unlimited drinks including Beringer Wine, beer & premium brand liquors (up to 9 bars in each resort)
- Nightly entertainment
- Unlimited land sports (tennis, basketball, billiards, table tennis, shuffleboard, beach volleyball, fitness center). Unlimited golf (Ocho Rios & St. Lucia).
- Red Lane Spas (fee)
- Unlimited watersports with instruction. Sandals has a fleet of 270 boats! They offer waterskiing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, snorkeling, tubing, sailing, kayaking, aquatrikes, paddle boarding, hobie cats, glass-bottom boats, windsurfing & scuba diving.
- Unlimited Scuba diving (non-certified divers must take resort certification, $90). Over 240 dive sites with up to 30 per resort & 6 dives a day!
- Extraordinary service from the staff!
- Exotic offshore island adventures included at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay & Sandals Royal Bahamian (complimentary boat transfers to a pristine beach)!
2. Stay At 1 Resort and Play at 3 in Jamaica!
- Sandals Montego Bay is “an upbeat resort on Jamaica’s largest private beach” with 250 rooms & suites on 26 acres. There is only a 5 minute airport transfer! It has 19 global restaurants on the shoreline and has its own wedding chapel.
- Sandals Royal Caribbean – “Britain to Bali-Exotic adventures in Old World Jamaica” with 197 rooms and suites on 15 acres with a refined atmosphere. Even the queens and kings have stayed here and to celebrate this they even have an English high tea service daily.
- Sandals Carlyle is “an authentic Jamaican boutique resort” with 52 rooms and walking distance to Montego Bay’s hip strip. A great price offering here!
3. Sandals offers many locations for your luxury vacation, honeymoon or wedding!
- In Jamaica you can choose from the 3 resorts listed above in Montego Bay, Sandals Negril (with a 7 mile beach), Sandals Resorts on the South Coast: Sandals Whitehouse (European flair) and Sandals Resorts in Ocho Rios: Sandals Grande Riviera (the grandest of all resorts in Jamaica) & Sandals Royal Plantation (All-Butler Boutique Resort).
- In Antigua there is the Sandals Grande Antigua resort (this is the “Most Romantic Resort” voted by Brides Magazine).
- In St. Lucia you can stay at 1 and play at 3 also!!! Sandals Regency La Toc is “The Emerald of the Caribbean” resort with suites having a 180 degree view. Sandals Grande St. Lucian is the best resort for beach lovers! This resort is very popular for honeymooners!! Sandals Halcyon is “A True Garden Of Eden By A Tranquil Bay.” There are 23 global restaurants here!
- In the Bahamas there is Sandals Royal Bahamian, “The Bahamas Most Elegant Resort” and Sandals Emerald Bay, “The Ultimate Golf & Spa Resort.”
- The Sandals La Source is in Grenada and the newest of the Sandals properties.
- And finally, Barbados…Sandals Barbados is currently closed but will reopen January 28, 2015 after a $65 million renovation!!
4. Honeymoon Extras
- The couple will receive a bottle of bubbly chilled wine in their room.
- A special turndown service that includes flower petals on your bed on the first night of your honeymoon.
- Delight in a delivery of a decadent breakfast in bed one morning of your choice.
- Have an intimate couple’s massage.
- Have a romantic private dinner for two by candlelight.
- Use the butler service for the upmost personal attention.
When you add up all these great inclusions the value is really extraordinary compared to other resorts where you pay for all the “extras.” If you would like more information about the Sandals honeymoons, WeddingMoons or vacations, please contact Trudy Scott with Royalty Event Parties at 210-595-9263 or you can go directly to the Sandals website through this blog or my website.