Have you started thinking about your honeymoon? I’ve written several other blogs about Sandals and just how wonderful it is. But it really is!! I’m a Certified Sandals Specialist and have experienced Sandals first-hand. There are Sandals resorts located all throughout the Caribbean.
I’ve recently had a couple of my past clients that I coordinated their wedding get back from their honeymoon to Sandals in Saint Lucia. They stayed at the Sandals Regency La Toc. This is one of their most popular resorts because there are 3 resorts in this area and you can stay at one and play at all 3. There is a 9 hole golf course on this property as well. You can play for FREE too!!
Amy, who got married at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort on May 2nd got back from Sandals on her honeymoon and emailed me, “Oh my gosh, St Lucia was greatness…. It was such a blast!”
The best thing about Sandals is that it is all inclusive. That means everything is included! Here are more reasons you should consider Sandals:
- All land and water sports (even waterskiing) is included with complimentary instruction and equipment
- Unlimited scuba diving for certified divers
- Unlimited rounds of golf (green fees may be additional at Sandals Emerald Bay)
- Unlimited Gourmet Discovery Dining at up to 16 restaurants per resort
- Exclusive dine-around program
- Up to 9 bars per resort
- Lots of great entertainment scheduled all day throughout the resort
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Stay at one, Play at any Sandals
- A free Beautiful Beginnings wedding
- Unique Love Nest Dream Suites
- Trained butlers and concierges for top-tier suites
- Poolside and beachside cocktail valet service
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi service
- Beautiful beaches!
- Private offshore island adventures available
- Tipping, transfers, government taxes all included
You basically go and enjoy yourself without having to pay anything else. I’ve been there before to the Sandals Royal Bahamian and experienced it myself. I paid nothing while I was there and was treated like Royalty! This was THE BEST resort I had ever been too!!
Click here for Sandals’ current specials!
If you’ve been thinking about Sandals and thought it was out of your price range you might be surprised. Contact me and I can send you a proposal with no obligation. Trudy Scott, Royalty Events Planning, 210-595-9263, Trudy@RoyaltyEventsPlanning.com. I would love to help plan the honeymoon of your dreams for you!!