When it comes to planning your destination wedding, you always have to think about the pros and cons. This is especially true if you still haven’t planned anything to begin with. By taking a look at the pros and cons of a destination wedding, you’ll be able to choose which option is best for you.
Pros of a Destination Wedding:
- Simple– One of the best things about having a destination wedding is that it is a simpler option compared to one close to home. The reason behind this is because there are already a number of venues that offer packaged weddings. For this reason, you simply need to purchase the option you prefer and everything will be all set.
- Relaxed– A good thing about destination weddings is the fact that everyone feels like they are in a relaxed atmosphere. Since they are in a place that’s anew to them, they will feel relaxed and at ease throughout the whole time. Also, destination weddings are attended by a small number of people. Most of the time, they are just the immediate family members of the couple. Since they already know each other, they will feel comfortable during the event.
- Affordable- Lastly, the option of having a packaged wedding is more affordable compared to planning a wedding from scratch. And since the guests are the ones who shoulder their own accommodation and transportation, you won’t have to worry about this anymore.
Cons of a Destination Wedding:
- Limited Number of Guests- One downfall to having a destination wedding is that you can only invite a few people. Even if you want to invite more, there is always a chance that they will decline; especially if the venue is somewhere very far. For this reason, you will only be inviting the ones who are closest to you and your fiancé.
- Legalities- Another problem you will have to face when having a destination wedding has something to do with the legalities imposed in that country. If you are interested in having your wedding in another country, you will have to check with its requirements and ensure that you comply with the necessary paperwork.
If you really want to have a destination wedding, an option is to hire a wedding planner to help you with all the planning. Call us today so we can talk about your options. 210-595-9263.