If money were not an issue, there would be plenty of people who would go all out on their wedding day. Instead of staying in their city, they would opt for a destination wedding because they want to feel the excitement of visiting a romantic location and getting married there. If this is something that you can relate to, it is important that you choose the right location for your wedding.
Here are some of the best destination wedding resorts that you can visit:
Sandals Royal – Located less than an hour away from mainland United States, you can have a wedding ceremony in Nassau, Bahamas and get to enjoy the beauty of the place. Best of all is that you can gather all your guests in one private island where you can celebrate your newly formed union.
Cayo Espanto – If you are planning a small and intimate wedding, you may opt for visiting Cayo Espanto in Belize. After the ceremony, you can stay in the private island with your invited guests.
Couples Swept Away – just as its name suggests, a destination wedding in this resort located at Negril, Jamaica will leave you and your husband mesmerized. The property exudes the character of a classic Caribbean destination wedding that you will enjoy really well.
Palace Resorts – There’s nothing more romantic than having a wedding by the beach. If you and your fiancé are a fan of the blue water and sand, there are a number of options that you can go with. Palace Resorts has a number of resorts located throughout the Mexican Caribbean: Cancun, Isla Mujeras, and Riviera Maya.
Call us for more information on how we can plan your destination wedding in one of these resorts. 210-595-9263. http://www.royaltyeventparties.com
When it comes to planning your destination wedding, you always have to think about the pros and cons. This is especially true if you still haven’t planned anything to begin with. By taking a look at the pros and cons of a destination wedding, you’ll be able to choose which option is best for you.
Pros of a Destination Wedding:
- Simple– One of the best things about having a destination wedding is that it is a simpler option compared to one close to home. The reason behind this is because there are already a number of venues that offer packaged weddings. For this reason, you simply need to purchase the option you prefer and everything will be all set.
- Relaxed– A good thing about destination weddings is the fact that everyone feels like they are in a relaxed atmosphere. Since they are in a place that’s anew to them, they will feel relaxed and at ease throughout the whole time. Also, destination weddings are attended by a small number of people. Most of the time, they are just the immediate family members of the couple. Since they already know each other, they will feel comfortable during the event.
- Affordable- Lastly, the option of having a packaged wedding is more affordable compared to planning a wedding from scratch. And since the guests are the ones who shoulder their own accommodation and transportation, you won’t have to worry about this anymore.
Cons of a Destination Wedding:
- Limited Number of Guests- One downfall to having a destination wedding is that you can only invite a few people. Even if you want to invite more, there is always a chance that they will decline; especially if the venue is somewhere very far. For this reason, you will only be inviting the ones who are closest to you and your fiancé.
- Legalities- Another problem you will have to face when having a destination wedding has something to do with the legalities imposed in that country. If you are interested in having your wedding in another country, you will have to check with its requirements and ensure that you comply with the necessary paperwork.
If you really want to have a destination wedding, an option is to hire a wedding planner to help you with all the planning. Call us today so we can talk about your options. 210-595-9263.