Every bride has a vision about her wedding and how she wants the reception to look and feel. Here are 5 ideas on ways you can still have your table décor look fabulous at your wedding reception even when you are on a budget.
1. Use various sized candle holders & vases to create a dramatic look for evening weddings. Putting water in the taller vases with a floating candle will add “sparkle” to the table from the reflection of the water and candles. This centerpiece was from a past bride who got married at the Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio.
2. Use the bridal bouquets as centerpieces for the head table or even on the guest tables. Purchase plastic vases and you can save a fortune! These gold vases were plastic and you couldn’t even tell. McNay Art Museum, San Antonio.
3. Hydrangeas are great filler flowers and come in a variety of colors. Use a few in a vase with a little of greenery & even some twigs you find in your yard and you have a very beautiful, yet inexpensive centerpiece. Add petals and votives for a nice addition to the table as well.
4. This past bride of mine wanted an antique feel to her reception. For the tables she added faux pearls place around the table along with picture frames she had gotten at a dollar store. Because some of the flowers were out of season that the bride wanted, the florist mixed in some faux flowers in the centerpiece. Can you tell which are the fake ones? No one ever knew.
5. This bride was on a very tight budget. She collected various sized vases from garage sales, dollar tree, and food containers to create a collage as the focal point. She then use cheaper flowers and baby’s breath to give the vintage look she was going for. The paper doilies & votive add the last touch to the table & tie the colors together. Simple but cute! Botanical Gardens, San Antonio.
I have so many more ideas for budget friendly décor. If you would like to ask me a question about your wedding please feel free to contact me. http://www.royaltyeventparties.com, 210-595-9263.